View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #42
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Yes. Dwanthy was asking for a specific kind of sort - author by series (or series within author). My response pointed out that it would need to be author by series by title so that books with no series are in a reasonable order.
I knew that too, just didn't articulate it fully. After all my default sort tweak in calibre's GUI is (('authors', 0), ('series', 0), ('title', 0)).

So far I love the progress on this app.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote