View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #113
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
wow. students in other countries are so advanced ) here, we make do just fine with pen and paper. in fact, i find it works best during classes where i have to draw graphs and essentially be quick when the prof recites instead of writing on the board. besides, most of the profs don't allow laptops in class.

of course, when it comes to doing work outside the classroom, i just use a netbook since all i use are productivity programs like ms office...i couldn't quite figure out why i would need so much power that macs provide. but i hear that apple offers a student discount. is it a substantial discount?
Here in Croatia I don't see laptops in class either, nor did I see them back when I was doing my B.A. and M.A. in Canada. Many, if not most students working in the library have them, though. Now, though, I feel like every student brings a laptop to class in Toronto.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote