View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Not really.

I looked at the same sources that you used and I deliberately decided against using them for quality reasons. Also my version has inflection support for more than half of the 50K+ entries and POS tagging, which your version lacks.

For example, if users look up "draggande" in your Swedish dictionary, they will not find the entry for "dragga", because your entry for "dragga" has no inflection index. The same goes for "huset" which should bring up the entry for "hus" etc.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote