View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:19 PM   #25
allen.gotwald
Advocate
allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: SONY PRS-505 and Nook Color
I live in the US and bought the 505 3 weeks ago. It's an incredible device. Of course the 100 free classics through e-connect was enticing but since then I've noticed several web sites (like Mobileread and Manybooks.net) literally offer thousands of books in the SONY 505 LRF and BBeB format. In fact, every "free" classic book offerred by e-connect is also available at those 2 sites. However, the e-connect bookstore is the only source for new/recent publications. If you can't access the site, you can't buy new, first run books. That would be a major drawback for me. But since I love classic literature and poetry, I still have a source for thousands of texts.
allen.gotwald is offline   Reply With Quote