View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #24
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
Tea with the Black Dragon is available in bits now—I recently purchased it over at Fictionwise (along with a bunch of other books by MacAvoy). Highly Recommended!
I just finished Tea with the Black Dragon. It was not a bad book but I wouldn't say it's a book about dragons, not in the typical sense anyway. People picking this up and expecting to read about dragons might get disappointed.

Last edited by thinkpad; 02-20-2010 at 03:23 PM.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote