View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:23 AM   #3
vbkun
Enthusiast
vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Maybe sony
About pdfs, I think sony is the best out-of-box option, that's the main reason I stick to them. The text reflow works really well. Having used also android tablets/phones for quiet some time, I can't remember any app that would do a better job than Sony's default reader app.

About rooting, I've rooted my T2 about 2 months ago, still very stable and solid battery life. Just a bit troublesome to install some apps since the minimal root package does not include android play store.
vbkun is offline   Reply With Quote