View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
FYI, the jetbook Lite also reads eReader format books and costs 100 dollars less than the nook.
That looks neat, but I'd probably go through $100 in AA batteries very quickly. Anyway for the non-eInk experience, I still have my nice sturdy eBookwise. (I love the smell of old ebook readers.) It will be fun comparing the two readers once I get the Nook.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote