View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Do you by any chance have a Kindle 2 U.S. (serial number starts with B002)?

If not and you have the K2 International (s/n B003), are you getting a Whispernet signal at all?

Aside from the USB hack poohbear_nc speaks about, you can try 311 to see which carriers are available in your area. From home >> menu >> settings >> type 311.

I don't have the International version but some other folks in Australia were having issues with Whispernet and reported this as working for them.
Thanks daffy - I saw that "311" answer after I had already posted my answer here (2 birds are better than 1)
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote