View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #9
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm fairly new at this, and I don't have firm evidence, but I think posting a couple free stories has helped. I have two free stories up, so far, and one for purchase. The free stories have gotten a lot of downloads and several very nice reviews at Smashwords, B&N, and Kobo. The one I'm charging for has only gotten a few buyers, but if I had posted it without any way for a potential customer to get to know my style I suspect it would have been even harder to get that potential customer interested.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote