View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #31
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I seem to remember reading that it is a selling strategy to just deliver the amount of units so you sell out. So I do not think the conclusion is valid here.

I think that normally when dealing with volume and POS items (not ordered) the usual idea is to always have some available to be picked up by the customer that happens by. That doesn't' mean you have a hundred available at all times at every store, but say 2 to 4 and then if a store sells out, you can give a close by point to pick another up. Don't let the customer walk out empty handed without information on how to get one quick.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote