View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgabriel View Post
OEBPS/Fonts/GothamNarrow Book.otf - N/A - This resource is present in the OPF <manifest>, but it's not reachable (it's unused).

I was trying to use embedded fonts so I suppose I set it up wrong. If there is a fairly straight-forward way to help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Usually, this happens, if there's no link to the stylesheet in the .html file. Your header should look something like this:

Code:
<head>
  <title></title>
  <link href="../Styles/Style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>
If you're sure that the stylesheet is properly referenced, you most likely didn't declare the font correctly in the stylesheet.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote