View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Can someone please dumb it down for me? Please!

I read the sticky on apps, and love the post from obsessed2, which reads:

Wi-Fi File Explorer let's you easily transfer files (Apps, Documents, Movies, Music etc.) from your PC to your Fire using a Web Browser on your PC, without using a USB cable. This App requires that you are connected to a wireless network. When you enter the File Explorer Web URL address into a browser on your PC you are looking at your Fire's Directory Structure. Real simple to use. Make sure you enter the ENTIRE address in your web browser as it appears in the File Explorer Web URL.

I installed Wi-Fi File Explorer, and have an address. But when I go to android market, to download some of my favorites, I don't see anywhere to add that address. I want to download an app to play MP4 files, and some of the other great stuff obsessed2 outlined.

Can someone please dumb this down for me? I can't offer much in return, but if I can help someone, I definately will.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote