View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonunit View Post
I have quite a few Palm .PDB books that I would like to convert with the TOC and hyperlinks intact to prc and have not figured out how to do that yet.
If you're talking about eReader files see this thread If you're talking unencrypted basic PDB files see this wiki for conversion tips. Kindle reads the PRC format natively so no further conversion is needed.

Quote:
Finally, I love the little "Milk and Chrome" scroll bar display but it kind of freaks me out a little because, I mean.... What the hell is that anyway?
It's an LCD over a mirror. I was mesmerized by it the first week I had my Kindle.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote