View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #12
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
Now that Apple has shown the manufacturers how to build a good tablet, we'll see the same thing thats happened in other markets: Apple and its shareholders will hoard the major part of the profits -- while Android (and Rim) will hoard the major part of the marketshare and the...oh, thats it. The marketshare.
Hmmm,

Nothing against Apple, but ....

I though that's exactly how capitalism and computer companies work, isn't ? I mean, you came with a good or nice idea, but nothing warranty you that others can't improve it. Actually, I never though Apple tablets were so good; with no USB port and no Flash support, it was a "no no" to me since the very beginning. There are tons of people who like them but they are just not for me. Now with Android, I can finally enjoy a tablet which has ports and let me use Flash; the name? Galaxy Tab. And sure more Android based tablets are coming and probably better and faster.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote