View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #26
DavidRM
Addict
DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Dark Eva Reviews The Summoning Fire!

Dark Eva Reviews The Summoning Fire!

The writing style is very engaging, to the point, and direct, which helps flesh out the characters...

I’d like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the author for casting a demon who actually acts like one and doesn’t spend the entire novel moping about his existence and how sorry he was to be born. And he uses a magic language system that isn’t Latin or Anglo-Saxon derived, which is a nice change...

A word of caution: this novel contains highly graphic depictions of violence. I’m not talking about cartoon violence. I mean that if you squirm at some highly graphic, sadomasochistic sex scenes, you might want to skip this one, as Michael doesn’t hold back at all...

Click here to read the whole review.

-David
DavidRM is offline   Reply With Quote