View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I did reinstall the Reader Library as well. That's because after I got the Error message the program decided to lock-up on me the next time I restarted my Mac.... I have seen some similar posts regarding the 650 where people have deleted various XML files in case they've been corrupted and it helped their issues. However, the reformat should have done that step for you.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote