View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Shirohane
Enthusiast
Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shirohane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nook Tablet
Smile Choosing my first eBook reader

So, I'd like some help with choosing my first eBook reader. Currently, I use my smartphone as a reader and I want a bigger screen. So far, I have narrowed down what I wanted to the following three readers: BeBook Neo, Sony PRS-600 and Kobo.

The tricky part is that I would want a reader that will allow me to draw on it. And by draw, I mean sketch or draw and not doodle. I don't know whether the Sony PRS 600 or the BeBook Neo would allow to do that. What I'd like to do is draw on the reader as I would on paper and export the drawing to my computer. (From what I saw the eeeTablet/eeeNote might just be what I want but I don't know whether I can wait that long or if I'd like the price tag on it.)

In the case where I can't get a reader that will allow me to draw, I'd go for the most basic reader. In this case, the Kobo.

Of course any suggestion for a reader that would fit the bill would be great too. It's just that I live in Canada so it pretty much disqualifies most readers out there. (Including the Iliad which I was drooling over.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who actually bothered reading the whole post.
Shirohane is offline   Reply With Quote