View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I am seeing an issue with custom columns - columns built from other columns, acts like tags. Multiple values delimited by commas show up as a single value including the commas when viewed as group by custom column in CC, but not when viewed as group by user collections. Group by user collection shows each comma delimitted value separately.
This is a bug. I will fix it.
Quote:
How can I get my library book data in CC? In Calibre I delete the epub when I return the book so I can't copy it to CC. I want to have all my books and info on my tablet rather than connect to content server. I keep the meta data in Calibre so I can remember if I borrowed something and if I liked it.
Add an empty text format to the book so that something can be sent to CC.
Quote:
If a book has more than one format should it send both when connected as wireless device using "Send to device"? After it sends only epub, I can send the txt using send specific format. If I have only txt, txt is sent.
Send to device will send only one format, the highest priority one available. To get more formats you must do as you indicate: send the other formats explicitly.
Quote:
Any chance for sub-collections like PRS+? I have a custom column that has "Genre read", "Genre unread", "Series" and a few others as main collections with the sub-collections delimited by "|". In CC the main and sub collections are concatenated. It's not really a problem - I'll just have to create another custom column for Series subcollection for my Sony since CC already has it and I would rather not look thru all Series in my subcollections column on my Nexus.
We are looking at implementing hierarchical fields in CC. Once that happens (if it happens), then this problem should be solved.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote