View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #22367
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Speaking of annoying LEDs, I remember a couple of my phones had, in addition to the notification LED, a network status LED. This would constantly blink on and off just to indicate that you had service. It was really distracting in the car at night.
My notebook's got something like that. It has a very small but incredibly bright LED light for wifi. I think it's there just to show wifi is available because it's on whether you got wifi switched on or not and it also doesn't matter if you've got a connection or not. Very annoying when you use your notebook in bed to watch movies! Again my trusty roll of electrical tape came to my rescue.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote