View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #6
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Calibre actually uses the same Qt Webkit renderer that Sigil does in its viewer. Preview your ePub in Adobe Digital Editions if you want to get a ballpark idea of what the vast majority epub readers will be seeing. It's not going to be identical to what the various devices see, but it will be a lot closer.
Does this start to make you wonder if anyone at all is actually making ePUBs that are NOT made with Calibre?

I'm not sure I remember the last thread in which the CSS was not "Calibre-this" or "Calibre-that."

(And, really--we need a sub-forum for ePUB CSS. It's silly that all these questions are in Sigil, as if it has anything whatsoever to do with it. Or, generally, these should be moved to ePUB. This one had some relevance, but it's a novice question that would be better answered over there, by more folks with experience in using Calibre to make ePUBs.)

Just my $.02

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote