View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #120
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
I really like it. It's a huge improvement over my Kindle 3. The higher resolutions make my sleep screens look even more awesome and I'm really diggin' the touch interface. My only complaint is that I can't turn the light off and on. I find it noticeable even at the lowest setting vs my kindle 3 that I've grown accustomed to that of course has no light. Other than that I think it's great.
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote