View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #20
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdek View Post
How nice of some of you to let Amazon off the hook so easily, considering they themselves said they worked on this for 8 years. I've been told, "engineers" can do/make anything, given the time and money, so what was the problem in this case?
I wouldn't say I'm letting them off the hook, but I guess for me it's good enough, especially since I read at night a lot. Often times a product doesn't live up to expectations and you can easily return it, or if the good outweighs the bad, you can choose to keep it. I'm choosing to keep it as it's better than the options I was using previously.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote