Thread: PRS-650 Cover with light?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, PW1, Voyage, Oasis2
I have the one for the 350, which is exactly the same except for the size. While $50 is probably more than its worth, it is a nice case, and I like it very much. The light has three LEDs, while most others have just one, and it spreads the light very evenly over the screen. Personally, I like the way the light turns on automatically when you lift it out of its slot. The construction of the case is not spectacular, but is light weight, feels nice in the hands, and is certainly enough to protect the reader from light bumps and drops. The front is leather and the back and side are stiffened neoprene. The front easily folds back all the way, if that is important to you. It is overpriced, but if you are looking for a thin, lightweight case with a light, then I think you will like it. I also like that it uses a single AAA battery rather than smaller more specialized watch batteries that are harder to find.
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote