View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #70
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Yup. Amazon instant videos no longer play correctly on my Acer A500 since it updated to Android 4.0.3. I am extremely disappointed about that. Playback was perfect before then (Honeycomb 3.2.1). I did not update to 4.0.3 on my 7" Acer A100 for this reason, which is such a shame because I do love some of the ICS enhancements (like better notifications and home screen folders). The A100 is still using Honeycomb, so the videos play fine.

I hope that Amazon develops a video format that doesn't use Flash or (even better!) comes out with a video app. They would sell/rent many more movies if they did—and I would be very happy!
Which is rather strange. Amazon Instant Video, and the Hulu Website (not Hulu plus) work fine on my Touchpad running ICS 4.0.4. --- and they did on 4.0.3. I still use a lot of websites with flash and I am not having any problems with flash videos at all. So unless there is a way to get Flash running on 4.1 I would rather not upgrade and not get a device with the new version.

Perhaps Flash games won't work, I never tried those, but video runs great. Even when using a VPN service.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote