View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
That's a great idea. It alleviates the worry if you lose your reader, anyone could log in and spend hundreds of $$ on books before you even get home to close the account.

What I just set up to sideload through Calibre that I like is listing all the books in one directory instead of in the root directory mixed around the device files. In the Device Interface Plugin for the Kobo, I use this for the template and all books are placed in Books\author name\title:

Code:
Books/{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}
The problem doing it that way is that when you use the Reader's delete book, you'll be left with all those empty subdirectories. I would do it like...

Code:
{title} - {authors}
That way the Reader's delete won't leave behind the empty subdirectories.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote