View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #13
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
The most complex piece of writing to my mind is show vs tell which I don't think I truly understood until relatively recently. (and might still be wrong )
Show vs tell is tricky; a constant balance between important vs unimportant, hiding vs revealing too much, and avoiding projecting too much of either (and giving something away) in the way you show or tell.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote