View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Bought the PRS-505 - some questions

Hardware questions:
I'm a long-term user of my two PRS-500s, and know them intimately . I want to make absolutely certain if these older AC chargers will charge my new PRS-505.

Also, does the NEW 505 charger work on 220 Volts, like these old chargers?

Software questions:
Does the new disk serve any purpose since I have the current software on my computer?

Will I still get the $10 off of a book purchase if I don't install from the NEW disk included with my purchase? (The language seems to emphasis the idea of new customers. Presumably, if I already have the software [from my 500s], I suppose I'm not a new customer?)

I'll probably put BOTH my new-looking 500s on sale here.

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote