View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #286
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I just have WAY too much to do and not NEARLY enough time to do it in. I wish a had an apprentice (or three). I suppose I need to start my own company if I have any hope of achieving my goals.
Perhaps you really should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
In your case, you should read and try to decipher my previous posts in this thread.
That is what I did (and not only this thread), but it still leaves me with many more questions than answers...

Unfortunately, as a Linux/Unix beginner it is hard and even perhaps risky to try and read between the lines. (Most of these posts are quite cryptic and require some level of prior knowledge.) I thought I would rather ask some (silly?) questions up front, than risk having to ask lots of questions later on how to un-brick my Kindle.
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote