View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantes View Post
Thanks for the answers people. I have forwarded them to my parents, and my dad answered that their clients already know that iPads can read PDF and that those files are easily synchronizable via iTunes. Apparently, they want something more elaborate, such as ePub and iBooks Author. My dad is thinking about purchasing a Mac just because of the latter, I think it's unnecessary. Is there any real need for iBooks Author over Windows alternatives?
If he wants some interactive stuff then yes, he's going to need a Mac because I don't think iBooks Author will work on non-Macs (well, might work on Hackint0sh but he doesn't need that headache when you can get a Mac Mini for $500 or so).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote