View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 02:50 AM   #2
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Modern in 1908? Yeah, sure. I guess the guys who did this collection were really progressive and open-minded. And probably young too.

Anyway, this volume sucks!!! Three French playwriters and only one Spaniard? Just kidding. Of course, all of them are great writers. I just don't understand the absence of Lope de Vega, who had a huge influence on Racine and Corneille (and in my opinion is superior to both of them, but that's just maybe because my French sucks .)

By the way, Pedro Calderyn de la Barca should be Pedro Calderón de la Barca (with an ó instead of a y). In the title page, it appears as Calder n. In the introduction to the play, it is written as Calderon, which I guess might be correct in English since you don't use accents.

Only four to go! Great job! Take your time: we will be waiting.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote