View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 03:47 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I have the Onyx T68, and it's a pretty good device. Certainly not perfect, but the most flexible eInk device available so far, I think. I have Calibre Companion running on it, managing a library of about 4000 books, and using Moon+ Reader to read them.

It's not an "open the box and start reading on it" type device, and it does take a little time to get it set up properly, in terms of finding apps that work well on the eInk screen (many obviously do not). If, however, you're willing to put a little time and effort into it, the results are worthwhile.

It's not the right device for everyone, certainly, but particularly for those who want to be able to have a large library on their reader and use a variety of different reading apps, it's a device well worth considering.
It would be nice to have a list of apps that do work well on an E Ink screen. We could perhaps collect this for a wiki article.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote