View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #13
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpsjeng View Post
Thanks

The scrolling issue is solve as it's adjustable

However,
the pdf issues , what can I do?

By the way, I'm still wishing someone would take 'Panel View' that's available for every kind of books to the kindle touch.
The amount of scrolling is adjustable using the option provided in reading menu.

I saw the panel-view feature in the new Paperwhite, and it could be done also in Komic.
Personally, I don't like it as it isn't a real solution for comic readability.

With the assumption that kindles CAN'T handle well A4 comics (and they won't as the real problem is the screen dimension), I think landscape mode is the best attempt to provide a good solution.

I will try to bring back the pinch-to-zoom feature, my last hope to make things better.

Anyway, keep in mind the limitations of our kindle!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote