View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 08:13 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Yes, I can fully agree with ignatz. I like the speed of Google's servers (Agamai servers I think). Like with the search engine, it is very fast, even over dial-up.

Other than that, I love Gmail's keyboard shortcuts: hit ‘c’ for composing new mail, ‘n’ for next message and so on.

I could also live with the discreet text-only ads placed similar to the way they are in Google search results. Perhaps I wouldn't use Gmail for transmitting "sensitive" internal cooperate information. On the other hand, if I am in need of sending a full 700 MB .avi movie to some friend, Gmail might be a good way - given that my friend also has a mail box big enough to hold this kind of a monster attachment
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote