View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:13 PM   #55
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't think that is weird at all. I do the exact same thing. However, I use a credit card for all purchases. I am protected from credit card fraud, get buyer protection, I get cash back and I get a partner to help me if I have trouble getting my money back. The balance is paid of each month through an automatic payment from my checking account.

BOb
That's what I do. I get rewards points on every purchase. I even have some of my bills paid automatically with it. I pay it off every month before the finance charges hit. I so very rarely use cash, it took years to get $175 in change. My husband, while very indulgent with me, rarely spends on himself so I used it as a way to convince him to let me get him a Kindle. He'd tried mine and really liked it. Luckily my rewards points can be traded for Amazon credit so I'm going to use that and the Oprah coupon to convince my sister that the one I'm getting her is free. She's got horrible tendinitis and issues with her hands and can't work right now but she loves to read. She'd feel bad if I just bought her one but if I use points to buy it that's an easier sell.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote