View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamhas View Post
I know there is a tool for creating Kindle collections from Calibre, but what I want is simply for Calibre to recognize the collection assignments that are already there in the Kindle.

Any hope?
Given that it hasn't happened in years I would say there is no hope. Most Kindle users want this too, but Amazon made that very difficult. The Kindle Collections plugin is as close as you are going to get.

Of course it seems that every time I say something in calibre won't happen I am proved wrong in short order.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-09-2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: added "it seems that"
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote