View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #55
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougf4 View Post
Netflix Issue - I am experiencing very, "laggy" scroll response on the netflix app. By this I mean in the app menu where you scroll through your movie choices. Both up and down and side-to-side scrolling is darn near non existent.
I would appreciate hearing other's netflix experience with the Tab 2 7.0. Suggested fixes as well of course! Maybe it is just the app itself not configured for Ice Cream Sandwich??
I have the same issue to a degree. Its not near non-existent, but I agree it could be much more smooth. Very interesting issue.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote