View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #45
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Thanks, I wondered if progress was tracked somewhere.

I'm a Kindle user and mostly download mobi, but I still would suggest that you should keep it simple and stick to DRM-free epub only, confusion will ensue if you offer mobi support. There are very few DRM-free mobi sources and it's easy enough to convert those to epub.

I see your app as an alternative to iBooks, Amazon's iOS app works very well for Kindlers already with sync, emailing, x-ray, and other goodies, no point reinventing that wheel.
I agree 100%

I would prefer to see ePub 3.0 work, rather than formats that are proprietary and at the end of their life anyway (MOBI)

Cheers

Art