View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #37
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Notes, highlights, names lists, and other annotations export to XHTML. I chose this format on purpose to make it compatible with most web browser, word processors and can be opened/copied/pasted into just about anything.
Sounds like a great solution, thanks.

I agree with the above. I hope we'll have the opportunity to reward you financially for your work.