View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #36
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
I have to say that I have purchased a dozen different book readers in my fruitless search for a Stanza replacement.

The only app that I am ready to switch to right now is Marvin. Once you add OPDS support, this will be da bomb!

The rendering so far is flawless and very polished. I do believe that it is on a par with iBooks. I don't like iBooks because it simply has too many hard coded defaults and iTunes/single books safari downloads are a pain. Hence the OPDS need.

Some suggestions:

CSS toggle:
For those badly formatted books out there

OPDS support:
I haven't used iTunes in months. Enough said

Library series sorting support:
No one provides this that I know of. I do it somewhat manually using calibre plug boards, but still, a major pain when you have a couple of hundred books in the library.

Other than these I am ready to BUY NOW!

It's unfair that you are giving this away or free. I bought all that other crap. You make me feel guilty.

Perhaps you can provide a donate link for those of us that feel obligated to reward the good work, and got to download it for free.

Cheers

Art