View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #11
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Yes, just a clarification though, it's only unlimited for the 4G bandwidth. In areas where there is no 4G the cap for 4G phones still exists.
Sprint CS told me that they don't differentiate between 3G and 4G data, only that if the phone is 4G capable it ten bucks per month more. Of course CS has been known to spread BS before, so take it for what it’s worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
The $10 surcharge was a hard pill for me to swallow and the reason why I went with T-Mobile over them Having to pay $10 for each 4G phone in an area that did not have 4G was just not something I could not overlook.
=X=
Yes, especially since 4G is such a battery drain that I only use it for huge D/Ls, like 100 MByte+ firmware upgrades, etc. But since it IS available on the Beautiful Sandwich Isles, the bitter pill isn’t quite as big.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote