Thread: Folder Numbers
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
Hi everyone.
I know this thread is old but my question relates to it so rather than start a new thread I thought I would put my question here.

I understand the reason for the numbers in the folder names but I was wondering if there is a way to reset the numbers.
My numbers go up to 306 but I only have 67 books in my library. Obviously when I delete a book, Calibre does not reuse the number but just numbers continuously - is there a way to rest the numbering as I really don't relish going into the thousands?
Thanks.
The folder numbers only mean something to Calibre.
Next, you will be wanting to renumber the Authors (yes, they have numbers also. You just can't see them as easily.)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote