View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Where to buy books

I've been scouring the site for a while and I haven't found this yet so I'll post it here.

Where do you all buy your books? I have a PRS-505 (brand new!) and I don't mind doing conversions from Mobi, LIT, txt, or anything else.

Where are you getting the deals? Which sites have the most content? Where do you get free stuff (legal, of course)?

Is there a combined list somewhere on this forum?
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote