View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 11:52 AM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Whatever does happen with it, I expect that it at least partially depends on what sort of road-map the Adobe people are following here. They've only just launched the PC version of the app., and while I'm confident that they've also been working on versions for portable devices (I think the original press release implies that pretty well), they haven't given out any idea of the sort of schedule they're looking at for those versions.

Whatever
happens, I'd expect the Sony PRS 'line' to be pretty high on the list of devices they're developing for, which makes me think that as long as the DE for the PRS 'line' comes out while Sony is still supporting the 500, it'd end up on there. It'd be dumb for them to do anything else, unless there was some sort of hardware requirement that the 500 can't meet, that would just be annoying and unfortunate.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote