Thread: time machine?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Thanks everyone. Still working on the time machine. Maybe some sort of quantum flux generator combined with a high amplitude laser gun focussed by an arrangement of diamond coated mirrors, and tied to the gravity field of a small black hole..

Ok, so I read science fiction. It's not a crime you know. (Except on the smaller moons of Aldebaraan 5 of course..)
i can tell already you're going to fit right in around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Love the Borges quote - he's one of my favourite authors too. I've got my PRS-505 now, just figuring out the intricacies of loading and organising my books with calibre and ebook library.. (Why no metadata editor in ebook library.? Whole other discussion there..)
i use calibre for editing the metadata (actually i use calibre for everything. i don't use the sony software at all). from the library view, select a book and type E to edit metadata. you can also batch edit ; use shift or ctrl to select multiple titles (shift for continguous entries, ctrl for non-contiguous), then type E. this is helpful for adding tags to lots of books at once, or fixing the author meta-data, etc.

Quote:
Er - where are the free ePubs on your site?
click on the "e-books" link in the blue nav bar at the top of the page, then click directly on "epub" to see only that format.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote