View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
Thank you for mentioning Online Novels; yes, to the best of my knowledge, all the books I list are legal. You won't find links to free versions of Harry Potter or The Da Vinci Code, but there are many excellent novels available, nonetheless. The blog is a mix of links to private web sites, publish-on-demand books (e.g. Lulu, whose books I have permission to list), and limited time promotions from major publishing houses.

In answer to Elfwreck's comment about searching for "limited time" novels, in the upper-left-hand corner of the blog there's a "Search Online Novels" text box. If you enter "limited" in the box and click, then all the posts containing this term will be shown - not perfect, but it's easier than scrolling through every page.

Susan Crealock aka Webmaster, Online Novels
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote