View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #8
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by challe232 View Post
You shouldn't have to do that. I'm in Canada, and have a US voyage with special offers, customer service was initially a little confused but US amazon will get rid of it for free since I don't live in US or have a US account.
Same, I bought the Voyage while in the U.S., when I was back in Canada I contacted Amazon, told them I was in Canada and couldn't use the special offers and they removed it for me for free. All I had to do was have wifi on and sync.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote