View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #42
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
You should watch Martha. It's funny- the difference in viewers. The different responses to getting free kindle's is a good example.

It is scary though the amount of power that woman (Oprah) holds. Like when she told people not to eat beef and beef sales dropped like 30% or something crazy like that?
I actually like Martha. I can't do anything she does, don't have the talent or patience, but I enjoy watching her do it. Course, it helps when there is a boatload of 'helpers and staff' in the background doing the mule work...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote