View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #32
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I was going to pick it up when it first came out (I think Sony was offering it for free or really cheap), forgot, and now refuse because it is an Oprah book.

I just can't bring myself to it
Heh. I read it (Mobi version for my Cybook) for a book club at work that has since disbanded long before Oprah...it's very long. I didn't realize how long it was. I've no objection to long books whatsoever, but it's interesting that since I purchased it as an ebook, I didn't realize how long it was!
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote