View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 03:26 PM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
I've posted this message on the Kobo discounts sticky thread on the Deals, Freebies and Resources board but it is relevant here as well.

I sent an email to complain about days 6 & 7 not accepting the correct answers. The less than helpful response advised me to log out, clear cookies and cache, use either Chrome or Firefox browsers and try again.It still won't accept the correct answer.

I informed CS that this makes no difference and that thanks to this board I'm aware that it isn't just happening to me. I'll let you know if CS have any other advice.
Currently does not work with Chrome, Firefox, IE 9, 10 & 11 and Opera on Windows 7, Edge on Windows 10 preview nor with Safari, Chrome and Firefox on OSX 10.10. I did my testing from virtual machines, restoring from a snapshot between each test on Windows 7 and Yosemite. This required upgrading IE 9 to 10 and 11 for the Windows 7 VM before testing.

I did notice that if I clicked on the wrong answer, I would get the "Sorry that is not the correct answer" message.

Last edited by DNSB; 06-28-2015 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Added comment about wrong answers
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote