View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #28
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesey View Post
vivaldi, I did a search in the uploads (before posting re The Devil's Dictionary) and did not find it there.
I was sure I had a copy for my Reader but can't check right now. Perhaps it was part of the collected works of Bierce? Or maybe I had a copy from manybooks.net which, of course, won't be nicely formatted. In any event, we need a nice copy of it at MR and I will put this on my list of books to convert and upload if someone else doesn't beat me to it (which would be very nice, if they did).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote